skip to main | skip to sidebar

higgfam

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Jenaeth's shower


" />











For all the photos, go to:

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?hl=en_US&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fpicasaweb.google.com%2Flh%2Flogin%3Fcontinue%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpicasaweb.google.com%252F&service=lh2&passive=true




Posted by higfam at 8:53 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Family quotes

  • "If I was a woman..." (Mom)
  • After (pregnant) Easten beat Micah across the finish line at the 2009 mini-triathlon, Micah said the reason she won was because it was two against one.
  • After looking at his diploma, John said "I have a concern about being a 'Master of Theology', and even more, a 'Doctor of Divinity.'"
  • Emma, Robert and mom were discussing children, and mom said "You two better be prepared to have ugly kids."
  • In anticipation of his meeting the Morris's for the 1st time, John asked mom "When I visit the Morris's, should I bring a gift of homage?"
  • Mom was leaving an anonymous blog entry and had to complete a profile. She decided to be a 29 year old male with the name "Gilbert." On second thought, she realized that no 29 year old male is named "Gilbert." So she changed the name to "Lysander."
  • Easten says she & Micah are getting married because "the chemistry is right".
  • While in MN visiting Easten (8/08), we were driving around, Easten was sleeping and John said: "I looked into Easten's dream bubble and saw Micah."
  • "Every thesis I've ever written deals with the theme that something, once spoken, defines reality. The relationship between language and reality is something that I have always been drawn to." Jenaeth 6/08
  • "I'm glad I didn't grow up in the 50's." Mom

Family Quotes with links

  • "I'm very particular about my hard metal [music]." John 6/08

Birthdays

  • Jenaeth: June 4, 1979 (Athens, OH)
  • Gjeme: April 15, 1976? (Chicago, IL?)
  • Easten: January 3, 1982 (Plano, TX)
  • Micah: May 12, 1983 (Ratchaburi, Thailand?)
  • Marin: February 20, 2010 (Minneapolis, MN)
  • John: August 16, 1984 (Highland Park, IL)
  • Jillian: August 7, 1988 (Shamokin, PA?)
  • Briasson : January 26, 2011 (Winfield, IL)
  • Emma: April 6, 1989 (Lake Forest, IL)
  • Robert: August 29, 1986 (?, PA)
  • Jude: January 12, 2011 (Winfield, IL)
  • Mom: May 9, 1954 (Waukegan, IL)
  • Dad: May 27, 1948 (Evanston, IL)

Links

  • Just A Normal Christian
  • Mofamblog
  • Niphfamblog
  • Tuck - Europa

Contributors

  • 1900gm
  • Easten
  • Jenaeth
  • John B. Higgins
  • Micah
  • Mom
  • Robert
  • higfam